ELECTRUM is an high growth FinTech Software Company based in Woodstock, Cape Town. We are South Africa’s leading payments software experts and build cloud-based transaction processing software that is used by major banks and retailers.
Our work environment is relaxed yet results-driven. We hire extremely smart people and offer great opportunities for personal growth and career progression. Side benefits include cool colleagues, awesome offices, your own MacBook Pro, free healthy cooked lunch, regular social events, flexible working hours, and highly competitive games of table tennis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing world class programming skills and building your FinTech knowledge
- Working in a technically challenging environment where the solutions you build require 99.9% uptime
- Taking ownership of full lifecycle software development projects
- Writing new code for bespoke client projects & extending the functionality of our product suite
To be considered you need to meet the following requirements:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics or similar
- 0 to 4 years experience in a Software Development role
- Previous Java Development or Payments Industry experience would be a major advantage
- Dedicated, analytical & curious personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Object-Oriented Analysis, Design and Development skills
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently
To apply for this position please email your CV and academic transcripts