ELECTRUM is an high growth FinTech Software Company based in Woodstock, Cape Town. We are South Africa’s leading payments software experts and build cloud-based transaction processing software that is used by major banks and retailers.
Our work environment is relaxed yet results-driven. We hire extremely smart people and offer great opportunities for personal growth and career progression. Side benefits include cool colleagues, awesome offices, your own MacBook Pro, free healthy cooked lunch, regular social events, flexible working hours, and highly competitive games of table tennis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysis, Design, Development & Architecture of Electrum’s payments software solutions
- Writing new code for bespoke client projects & extending the functionality of our product suite
- Mentoring & providing technical leadership to junior team members
- Working in a technically challenging environment where the solutions you build require 99.9% uptime
- Taking ownership of full lifecycle software development projects
To be considered you need to meet the following requirements:
- University Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics or similar
- Excellent Object-Oriented Analysis, Design and Development skills
- 5+ years experience as a Java Developer
- Previous Payments Industry experience
- Dedicated, analytical & curious personality
To apply for this position please email your CV and academic transcripts.