Are you looking to expand your knowledge of the payments industry? Electrum is looking for java enthusiasts who are as hungry for innovation as we are. Our comprehensive on-boarding program will set you up for a successful career in the FinTech industry and you will be exposed to a range of customers and projects valued from thousands to millions of rands worth.
At Electrum we understand you are determined, you are confident and ready to take on the world so we created an environment to encourage creative solutions, personal and career growth.
Our culture of transparency educates everyone about all aspects of the business and allows for open communication throughout the company. We have regular get togethers, competitive games of table tennis and foosball, nutritious lunches cooked by our in-house chef, R10 000 rule, great coffee, funky environment, a high level of autonomy and a chance for you to become one with your MacBook Pro!
Getting you prepared for the working world:
- Work on real world projects for SA’s leading banks and retailers
- Customer centric development role
- Exposure to a fast paced environment whilst guided and mentored by some of SA’s leading payments technologists
- Attend workshops to increase your knowledge of the payments industry and java development
- Studying towards a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good understanding of Object Orientated Java Programming
- Exposure to databases: MYSQL or SQL Server
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
Interested in making a difference to the lives of 1 out of 3 South Africans? We are looking for 2nd, 3rd and honours year Computer Science students to join our client centric team. Send your CV and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org