ELECTRUM is a high growth FinTech company based in Woodstock, Cape Town. We’re South Africa’s leading payments software experts and build cloud-based transaction processing tech that is used by major banks and retailers.
We hire extremely smart people and offer great opportunities for personal growth and career progression. You will be joining a dynamic, highly skilled and delivery focused team. Our work environment is relaxed yet results-driven. Side benefits include cool colleagues, a trendy office space, free healthy cooked lunch, regular social events and flexible working hours.
This is an opportunity for an HR Officer to contribute to the growth and sustainability of the human capital within one of SA’s most innovative tech companies. You will have the opportunity to refine our HR process and procedures.
You will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager and Recruitment Manager and be responsible for the entire HR function, which includes ensuring the office is run smoothly, HR policies and administering them i.e. Performance Appraisal & Remuneration, Training & Development, Succession Planning, Health & Safety and Employee Wellness.
The role is a great opportunity for a go-getter passionate about administration and organisation. Someone with a vibrant personality to add a bit of spunk and energy to our office dynamic.
- Office management, reception duties and data capturing
- Finance administration and support
- Maintain office and HR files and databases
- Assist with payroll and track employee leave
- Head company weekly meetings and events
- Employee On – boarding and Off – boarding
- Performance Management and appraisal process
- BBBEEE documentation and submissions
- Organise company/team events and strategy sessions
- Health and Safety compliance and Employee Wellness
- Assist with Recruitment activities
- NDip human resource managements or higher
- 1-2 years administrative experience
- Ability to work independently and handle frequently changing needs
- Good verbal and written communication
- Prioritise and plan work activities effectively
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Familiarity with Google suite, Sage One, Sage Payroll
- Bookkeeping or accounts experience would be advantageous
To apply for this position please email your CV and academic transcripts