Electrum’s internships offer valuable work experience in a real FinTech environment, dealing with real projects. It’s a paid, in-office programme that may lead to a permanent position, depending on company needs and the right fit.
We run two programmes a year:
- 3 weeks (10 July to 1 August 2021)
- Applications close: 1 July 2021
- 4 weeks (2022 dates still to be confirmed)
Exciting features of our internships:
- Assigned mentor
- Competitive stipend
- Work on real projects
- Experience Electrum’s culture
- Exposure to an in-office, FinTech environment
Who can apply?
- Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Physics and Marketing students in 2nd or 3rd year, Honours or Masters
Current Vacancies & Internships
We host interns twice a year (June/July and November/December) and we open applications 6 to 8 weeks before each intake. Check out our Job Vacancies board below regularly to apply.